Marine Holding Tank Vent Filter with Install Kit - Serviceable
"100% Satisfaction Guarantee"
FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 OF UNITED STATES
The No Stank holding tank vent filter (model 18334HC) is specially designed to eliminate odors by capturing heavier-than-air gases that come from your holding tank.
The filter is rechargeable at a fraction of the cost of buying those throw away filters each year.
No need for toilet chemicals to control odors in the holding tank. Charged filter last for an entire season or more depending on toilet use.
Constructed with High Quality materials. Carbon media is specially formulated for maximum air purification with less resistance to air flow through filter.
Filter footprint 18.25" long x 3" wide area (464 mm x 76 mm)
The unit includes: Two (2) 3/4" x garden hose nylon adapters, Two (2) 5/8" ID hose (16 mm) x female garden hose nylon swivel w/washers or *OPTIONAL 3/4" (19 mm) x female garden hose swivel w/washers (makes removal and install easy, just hand tighten), Two (2) Zinc Plated Mounting Clips, Two (2) SS screws,Two (2) SS hose clamps.
- Saves money on initial purchase and every year saves you even more $$$$
- 30% more filtering area vs. other NON SaniGard (tm) type filters on the market.
- Easy to install & remove for servicing.
- Eliminates holding tank vent odors.
- Can mount horizontal or vertical.
- No need for toilet chemicals to control holding tank odors.
- Filter lasts an entire season or more depending on toilet use.
- Easy-to-replace filter carbon material.
- Recharge filter carbon at pennies on the dollar vs. buying throw away filters each year.
- Environmentally friendly since you only throw away carbon that ends up in landfills.
- Installation Instructions (download PDF file here)
* If optional 3/4" hose adapter is not noted by customer in the checkout notes, the 5/8" adapter will be shipped as standard.
Sales Taxes Charged in Washington State Only
Direct replacement for Dometic (tm) SaniGard (tm) Holding Tank Vent Filter SaniGuard OEM 310002 - 309310002 . Other filters on the market are either smaller (less filtering of odors) and/or require replacement (throw-away) each year.